INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect or receive information when we provide our services, including when you create an account, access, or use our services.
Information You Provide
Account Information: To create an account, you must provide us valid information such as email address, phone number, username, account handle. If you choose to sign-up and/or authenticate using a third-party account (Google/Facebook), you authorize us to obtain your account information from the third-party platform.
Content: We collect the content you create, upload, share on, or through our services including any video, images, or text. This includes information in or about the content that you provide, such as the location of a content, the date on which it was created, and other metadata.
Financial details: You shall have to provide your bank account details, PAN, and other information of a similar nature to enable financial transactions with the users who list their products or services on our platform. You shall ensure that such information is true, correct, and accurate. You understand that we may share this information directly with the listers. We disclaim all liabilities and responsibilities of any harm that may result due to such sharing of information or any subsequent transaction related thereto.
Other Information: You may submit information to us for purposes such as requesting customer support, participating in a survey or study, answering a questionnaire, participating in contests organized on or through our services, or signing up to receive communications from us.
Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect some information when you access or use our services, regardless of whether you have an account with us.
Usage and Log data: We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance-related information. This includes information about your activity, log files, and diagnostic, performance logs, and reports.
Transactional Information: If you pay for our services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores, or other third parties processing your payment. We do not directly collect or store credit or debit card numbers ourselves in the ordinary course of processing transactions.
Device and Connection Information: We may collect device-specific information when you create an account, access, or use our services. This may include information such as the operating system, hardware or software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, plugins, name of your mobile operator or ISP, time zone, location, IP address.
Cookies: We may track your activities and store your preferences using cookies and similar technologies. We use this information to understand how our services are being used, customize our services, and improve your experiences.
Some third parties may collect data about you when you use our services. This may include data you submit or automatically collected data. We may also obtain data from third parties about you and combine that data with the information that we have collected. Please note that when you use third-party services on or through our services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information that we have as described below:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services: We use the information we collect to deliver our services, ensure our services work as intended, make improvements, and develop new services and features.
- Communicate with you: We use the information to interact with you about our products and services, including marketing communications.
- Provide personalized services, content, and ads: We use the information to customize our services for you, including providing recommendations or personalized content based on your interests.
- Marketing and advertisement: We use the information to deliver ads, including third-party advertisements, to you. We may also use the information to show you ads on third-party sites. This may include targeted advertisements based on your activities.
- Promote safety, integrity, and security: We use the information we collect to verify accounts and activity, maintain the integrity of our services, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent malicious activities on or through our services, and promote safety and security on and off our services.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION SHARED?
The information we collect is shared with others in the following ways:
- We may make your information, including your content, available to other users of our services. You can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users.
- We may share your information with third-party providers that help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our services.
- We may share your information with advertising companies, analytics providers, our affiliates, and advisors.
- We may share your information with law enforcement agencies or in response to legal requests.
- We may also provide your information to research partners and academics to advance research and innovation.
- We may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information such as our number of users or registered accounts.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
You can change your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users. You can also change your username, profile picture, account handle at any time.
You may delete your FAQS account at any time- You may discontinue our service at any time. When you delete your account, we delete your information stored with us and you won’t be able to recover this information later. However, we might retain some data based on the relevant legal or operational retention needs.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We use physical, technical, and organizational security measures to safeguard the information we collect from unauthorized access or accidental disclosure. However, no information system can be absolutely secure. Hence, we make no representation or warranty as to the security of your information.
You are advised to use a unique and hard-to-guess password for your account and not to share it with others. You should exercise due care in sharing any information on or through our services. You should monitor your account regularly and if you believe that there has been any unauthorized activity on or through your account, please contact us immediately.
We will share personal information only under one or more of the following circumstance
- If we have your consent or deemed consent do so.
- If we are compelled by law (Including court orders) to do so.
For any queries, grievances, or complaints about your privacy, please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org